- Helping Puppies Sleep Through the Night
- Good Boy, Gus
- Dogs in Public… Which Service Dogs Are Allowed Where?
- In Memorium: Sophia Yin, DVM, MS (1966 – 2014)
- Vinnie Hates the Vet’s Office – How to Turn that House of Horrors into Disneyland for your Dog
- LOADING A KONG
- Healthy Dog Play
- Puppies Bite – What Can We Do About That?
- Lunging Lucy & Growly Gus
- When is it Time to Say Goodbye?
Author Archives: Jody
You have just brought a new puppy home to join your family. Congratulations! You are about to embark on a wonderful journey filled with laughter and frustration. And if you can survive the puppy-hood months, you will be rewarded with … Continue reading
Gus is an inquisitive dog who likes to explore his environment and make games for himself when you’re not available to play with him. Sometimes Gus makes really good choices and other times . . . not so much. So … Continue reading
Guide dogs, Service dogs, Support dogs, Therapy dogs, Companion dogs. These are some of the different roles dogs play. Some of those roles allow dogs automatic and full access to public spaces while others don’t. Here is a guide to … Continue reading
Dr. Sophia Yin and her dog, Jonesy “I got into behavior because I wanted people to know they don’t have to use force to get their dog to do what they want. If people can understand why their dogs … Continue reading
You got the postcard reminding you that Vinnie is due for his annual check-up. Your heart sinks. You hate taking Vinnie to the vet because Vinnie really hates going. He may tell you this by shaking uncontrollably, panting excessively, shedding, … Continue reading