- Good Boy, Gus
- Dogs in Public… Which Service Dogs Are Allowed Where?
- In Memorium: Sophia Yin, DVM, MS (1966 – 2014)
- Vinnie Hates the Vet’s Office – How to Turn that House of Horrors into Disneyland for your Dog
- LOADING A KONG
- Healthy Dog Play
- Puppies Bite – What Can We Do About That?
- Lunging Lucy & Growly Gus
- When is it Time to Say Goodbye?
- Thunder Terrifes Teddy!
Category Archives: Death & Dying
Making the commitment to owning a pet means recognizing that one day you will have to say goodbye. Sometimes (just like with our human loved ones) we do not have a choice or a say as to when this will … Continue reading →
PLANTS AND OTHER MISC. STUFF IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AND YOU BELIEVE YOUR PET HAS INGESTED A TOXIC SUBSTANCE. DO NOT WAIT. CALL THE ANIMAL POISON CONTROL CENTER AT 888-426-4435. More than 700 varieties of plants have been identified … Continue reading →
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AND YOU BELIEVE YOUR PET HAS INGESTED A TOXIC SUBSTANCE. DO NOT WAIT. CALL THE ANIMAL POISON CONTROL CENTER AT 888-426-4435. Dogs love to eat. Dogs love to investigate the world around them and they … Continue reading →