- Good Boy, Gus
- Dogs in Public… Which Service Dogs Are Allowed Where?
- In Memorium: Sophia Yin, DVM, MS (1966 – 2014)
- Vinnie Hates the Vet’s Office – How to Turn that House of Horrors into Disneyland for your Dog
- LOADING A KONG
- Healthy Dog Play
- Puppies Bite – What Can We Do About That?
- Lunging Lucy & Growly Gus
- When is it Time to Say Goodbye?
- Thunder Terrifes Teddy!
Category Archives: Nutrition
When we load a Kong, we hope that it will take Otis at least 30 or 45 minutes to empty it, and ideally, we want him to keep coming back to see if there’s more to be found. There is … Continue reading
Many pet owners have little or no idea what constitutes good nutrition for their dog. Most believe that if it’s sold at the store and says“complete nutrition” it must be fine, and so they will purchase the cheapest food they … Continue reading