- Helping Puppies Sleep Through the Night
- Good Boy, Gus
- Dogs in Public… Which Service Dogs Are Allowed Where?
- In Memorium: Sophia Yin, DVM, MS (1966 – 2014)
- Vinnie Hates the Vet’s Office – How to Turn that House of Horrors into Disneyland for your Dog
- LOADING A KONG
- Healthy Dog Play
- Puppies Bite – What Can We Do About That?
- Lunging Lucy & Growly Gus
- When is it Time to Say Goodbye?
Tag Archives: playful biting
Puppies bite. It’s a fact. It’s a normal and natural behavior. In fact, it’s a necessary part of puppy development. But is it something that we have to just accept? Do we just put up with it – taking all … Continue reading →